Custom Search
Stories of Wonder and Amazement: Dawgs in the Pac-10 Tournament

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dawgs in the Pac-10 Tournament

First, I am a bit upset that I missed watching Brockman and crew's last home game, but weddings do take priority over sporting events (I mean, let's all keep perspective here, we are just talking about dudes putting a ball through a hoop).
 
However, the huskies got their win and cut down the nets, and I was kept informed via text message while in a state that doesn't acknowledge the existance of the west coast. (Though I did see a story about the Huskies in the New York Times at the airport, who would have thought?). 
 
Now they are onto the next leg of the journey to the national championship (dreaming big here), The conference tournament starts tomorrow and UW plays at 2:30 on Thursday, I'm still figuring out how to work my work schedule so I can watch the game, but if nothing else I'll bring my laptop so I can get updates from the gamecast online. I would just tape it and watch it later, but I think that people at work won't be able to keep quiet about it for long enough.

No comments: