Custom Search
Stories of Wonder and Amazement: August/September Update

Thursday, September 4, 2008

August/September Update

whew! done with 3 months of travelling all over the place. 9 states (not counting my good ol' home state that is) and 1700 miles of driving had left yours truly pretty exhausted. Thankfully all of our travels are over the time being, as much as I enjoy seeing new places, it sure is nice to be home and enjoy the weekends. 
 
This is especially true with the start of college football season (go dawgs!), however, with the excitement of every impending saturday, comes the knowledge that sunday will be very sad thanks to brilliant scheduling from the UW athletic department.
 
In other news, I'm contemplating the construction of a wooden boat. I have been collecting designs from all over the internet (free and pay) and will soon start posting a directory of them for my own personal use.
 
In truck news, did a valve adjustment over the weekend, went okay as far as the adjustment itself, but I think I have a vacuum leak somewhere now, I'm going to hit schucks today to get a bunch of hose and just start replacing anything that looks old or cracked.
 
Peace out for now
 

No comments: