Custom Search
Stories of Wonder and Amazement: Woop Woop

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Woop Woop

Alright, t-minus 20 minutes to kickoff of UW - BYU. Let's all hope together for an improved game 2 out of the huskies. Hopefully Tim Lappano will open up the playbook to include runs to the outside and screen passes and the O-line will restrain the 25 year olds on the D-line. I would like for Jake Locker to look back and not regret his decision to be a Husky. Go Dawgs!!! In other news, I am $395 away from the commencement of project build a boat. Also, taking the head off the Toyota on Sunday so I can take it in for a valve job. That one won't be too cheap. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures so I can post some up here. I need to take some anyway so I can get that thing back together when the head comes back. Alright, game time, happy Saturday.

No comments: