Custom Search
Stories of Wonder and Amazement: late night entry on this one

Friday, September 12, 2008

late night entry on this one

Just got back a bit ago from an unproductive (though enjoyable) after work trip to fish for some tasty salmon. It was nice to get out on the river and enjoy the natural scenery of the PNW, even if we had to go hungry (so to speak). UW - Oklahoma tomorrow...yikes, that's about all that I have to say. Let's hope for the best, or at least for UW to cover. I estimate chance of an upset at 10%, but that might even be generous. On the agenda for the weekend, try to sell truck, watch UW-Oklahoma, going away BBQ. Hopefully I'll find some time in this strenuous schedule to write something of substance. Food for thought: What is it that makes some people so much more motivated by money than others? It isn't to say that I would turn down legit money if it was handed to me, but I just don't have that desire to work my ass off for paper. I guess I just enjoy my life too much without spending lots of money. I never thought of myself as that sort of person, but maybe I am? In a way I never envisioned being successful, always planning for the worst, I'm pleasantly surprised with my current situation as it is, even if things basically stayed as they are for a long time. Maybe I'm just easy to please

No comments: