Custom Search
Stories of Wonder and Amazement: Shout out

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shout out

To Beater Review, man, as an aficionado of crappy cars and automotive humor, it doesn't get a lot better than this site. If you're a guy like me, a realist and someone who enjoys cars, but can't justify spending money on a depreciating asset. You're someone who appreciates cars that have done 90% of their depreciating already. These are the cars you'll see on Beater Review.  It's not updated as frequently as it used to be, but the archives are still quite useful and will keep a man entertained for a work day, or at least until lunch.
 
I don't have to look up 10 year old issues of Car and Driver or Road & Track in the library anymore when I'm contemplating my next car purchase, nope, not since I've found Beater Review
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: